23 Years Old, 5'4, 130 Lbs and Wanting Some Boobs! - Edmonton, AB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I chose Dr. Feng Chong from Edmonton, Alberta...

So I chose Dr. Feng Chong from Edmonton, Alberta to do my breast augmentation!! My initial consult was short, he reviewed the process of the surgery itself and took a quick look at my breasts.

My stats are
5'4
130 lbs
34A (barely)

I had my sizing appointment today and decided on 325cc's which seemed so big since I was considering 250cc's at first! But after trying them on Dr. Chong had said I need to quit focusing on cc's and just go with what looks good. I liked the look of the 300cc's and he told me to go at least a size bigger since I am going under the muscle and some of the size will disappear. Plus lots of women regret not going larger.

December 22nd cannot come soon enough! It seems so funny to women with boobs but I want to be able to wear sports bras and go braless and feel comfortable. I'll add a couple pictures from my sizing appointment but I'm too nervous to add pictures of my natural boobs right now!

Day Before Surgery!!

I am sooo excited!! It doesn't even seem real yet. I have to be at the surgery centre at 10:30 and surgery is at 11:00!
I think I've got everything I need for recovery but any tips are welcome for sure! I've added some before pictures in a bra and bikini tops just so I have pictures to compare to later on.
I'm a little nervous having this surgery so close to Christmas but it's the best time for me since I can take two weeks off work.
My surgeon says I have to wear my surgical bra for 8 weeks. It's crazy how different surgeons are, I've seen lots of ladies out there that were told to not even wear a bra!
Also I can't lift my arms above shoulder height for 10 days! So I guess my boyfriend is going to get a crash course in hair dressing?!
Good luck to all the other ladies having surgery over the holidays!

Surgery is Done!!!

Today went super well! I think getting smaller implants helped probably but I was in the operating room for half an hour and then I was done! I was scheduled for 11:00 and I left at 12:30.
The pain is super minimal, some girls say they can't even go to the bathroom on their own but I'm having no problems so far. Just need someone to open my med bottles for me so make sure you have someone to do that for you!
I just have 1 picture for now and so far they're sitting pretty high. I'll take more at my post op appointment tomorrow!
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon