21 Years Old, '5"3, 110 Lbs, 350cc Cohesive Gel Implants, Under the Muscle. - Edmonton, AB

I've been debating about posting on her for a...

I've been debating about posting on her for a while and decided that since this site has been so helpful over the past year and a half that I would post my story! I was 32AA before my surgery, there's no telling what my cup size will be once my breasts settle so I'll keep you all updated on that! :)
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feng Chong and his staff were phenomenal! Dr. Chong made sure to warn me about any risks this surgery would have towards me. He was very kind and patient during both of my consultations and he recommended a size of implant that would fit my frame without looking fake on me. He also has a lifetime warranty with his implants so if there's a chance I have to get them redone 10 years from now I have to pay less than half price, that was a huge releif to hear! I had my surgery on September 10th, Dr. Feng Chong and his staff were all very kind and patient with me, this being my first time under anesthetic I was pretty nervous but his staff were incredibly reassuring! When I woke from surgery I was in hardly any pain, his nurses were right there to make sure I was ok when I woke up, no throwing up due to the anesthetic! The nurses made sure I was comfortable before they went to get my boyfriend. We went home about half an hour after I woke up. It has only been four days post op, I am in next to no pain at all, my incisions are only about an inch long. I'm so happy with my decision overall! I think Dr. Feng Chong was the best choice for me, he is absolutely amazing at what he does and his staff are wonderful and very professional, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get breast augmentation.