36 Year Old. Mother or Two Teenage Girls. Edmonton, AB

Fully recovered from Stage 1 Lower Body Lift,...

Fully recovered from Stage 1 Lower Body Lift, Tummy Tuck with Vertical Fleurs De Lis, Liposuction, Moms Pubis Lift and Fat injection to breast to prepare for second step which adds volume to the breast. I am Now getting ready for my Final Stage 2. Arm Lift, Inner Thigh Lift, Breast Lift, Upper Body Lift with auto augmentation to breast. Dr. Toy is truly the best Plastic Surgeon for Post Weight Loss Patients.
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Toy from Edmonton Alberta is truly AMAZING! I am so happy I chose him to do my surgeries. After loosing 150 pounds, my body was truly disfigured. Dr. Toy did an amazing job and I am beyond Happy with the results of my Lower Body Lift, Fleurs De Lis Tummy Tuck , Mons Pubis, Liposuction and fat auto augmentation to Breast. I recommend anybody that lost a lot of weight to use him and I've seen a lot of his work and they all look wonderful. My husband keeps saying I'm happy Dr. toy gave me a TOY Lol. His secretaries are very quick to answer their emails and super friendly. I recommend him 100 %.