Lower Ab Coolsculpting After 3 Babies - Edmonton, AB

Hello everyone, hope your searches are successful...

Hello everyone, hope your searches are successful and you find at least an answer or two :)
Seriously talking to the professionals changed everything I thought I knew.
I started looking at this site for more info on getting my girls fixed. Low and behold I found info on coolsculpting instead of the tummy tuck and thought I'd give it a try. My youngest is 7 months and if my mom was still here she'd tell me to give it more time, my body will go back to what it was pre-prego. My mom was magical in so many ways but I swear it wasn't getting better in the lower pooch section and I don't have time or patience to try and get to the gym everyday with 3 kiddos that I would much rather sleep and cuddle with if possible. So I admit all I could muster was to bust my ass and learn yoga. It helped doing it almost 5 days a week, yep, but after seeing reviews of this coolsculpting I had to try it. Why not get the boost of help and confidence?!
So I've read the horror stories and the very successful ones too and of course it was my first of any procedure I was nervous. But the girl Kim was a doll. Made it seem easy. A week later, experienced exactly what she said...funny how the way she described it to be so much easier. But I can't complain, nothing compared to child birth. A week after the procedure was the worst. The numbness was sooo obvious...behind the numbness it hurt...almost got frost bite I think so she had to run the blood back into my tummy a lot and I think that's why it hurt, and is still a lil sensitive. Truth is a week and a half later it still seems so worth it. Haven't seen the results in myself yet but am very hopeful.

2 week update

So it's been 2 weeks. There's still a little tenderness on my tummy, days 6-10 were definitely the worst. There was sharp pains and cramping and it was numb and kinda painful. Couldn't sleep for like 4 days in a row...but other than that it's been fine. Nothing compared to giving birth to a baby anyways...lack of sleep might have made it comparable...there's been no change that I can see on my tummy but I'll post pictures soon.
Kim Pappano

Kim at the Serene Radiance was amazing! Easy to talk and relate to, checked up on me like a good girlfriend would.