23 Year Old, After Years of Waiting I've Finally Started Invisalign!! - Edmonton, AB

I have wanted to get invisalign for years but the...

I have wanted to get invisalign for years but the price has always pushed it further into the future. I am getting married next year so the time came that I NEED to fix my teeth!!

I had those wire removable braces on my top teeth when I was 13, however I never got a retainer and my teeth shifted over the past couple of years. The bottom teeth have never had any work. In order to get the best results I had to have a tooth removed from my bottom row to allow move space. I got the tooth removed last Friday and got my first set of 22 trays last night.

I woke up many times in the night with the pain of the trays and this morning my teeth were in agony. Removing them is so hard, particularly the bottom where I have a lot of attachments. I find removing them to be really sore also. Don't think ill be eating a lot today as me teeth are so sore and I've already taken an Advil this morning.

I'm so excited to get the process going and I am not surprised about the pain, or put off by it. I expect it to go away after a couple of days. I'm looking forward to updating this as I continue my journey to beautiful straight teeth!
Dr. Brian Fodoretz