Consultation Review: 32 Yrs Old Breast Lift - Edmonton, AB

I booked a consultation took over 8 months. I was...

I booked a consultation took over 8 months. I was interested in breast lift, they had me fill out forms when I arrived it was for a tummy tuck and they crossed it out and wrote breast lift. When I was called in for the consult Dr.Toy first question to me was how many kids I had? And went right into tummy tuck and pictures and I told him I wasn't there for a tummy tuck and he says well this is the form, I said yes but they crossed it out and wrote breast lift. After that he had me change into a gown came in less then 5 minutes it was done and he said his office will email me the qoute the following week. I waited to weeks for the qoute and came back at $9500 +gst. I will be shopping around my time obviously wasn't worth nothing 8 months to get consult waited over an hour the day of my appt for him to see me 5 minutes in total talking with him. I'm sure he could do good work his mannerism needs work.