54 Year Old Female Never Looked Better! - Edmond, OK

I am a 54 year old female and have been a patient...

I am a 54 year old female and have been a patient and Fan of Dr. Panchal’s for several years. The 1st procedure I had done was the Naturale Face-lift, (goodbye turkey neck!) This procedure took years off my look. My profile now looks great! After a 40lb weight loss I then rewarded myself with a Tummy Tuck and eyelid surgery. Even in my 20’s I have never felt like this. How many 54 year old women can wear a bikini and feel good about it? Dr. Panchal is wonderful at making changes that take years off your look but always look natural and not like you've been overdone. Others notice that somethings changed but can never put a finger on it, they just comment on how great I look. Dr. Panchal did and always has done a wonderful job!
Dr. Panchal

Dr. Panchal has a great bedside manner and does a great job making sure you are comfortable and satisfied. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Panchal and his staff are wonderful to work with and I truly believe Dr. Panchal is an expert in his field and there’s nothing he can’t do.