34 Year Old in Oklahoma City with the Start of Male Pattern Baldness - Just Want to Hold on a Little Longer! - Edmond, OK

Last few years i have started the classic male...

Last few years i have started the classic male pattern baldness with receding lateral hairline and thinning on the top and was pretty much under the impression that there wasn't anything to do unless it was extreme or fake. Heard about a new family doctor from a guy at my crossfit gym which is called MorFit Medical and Dr. Santana was promoting this PRP hair replacement and doing PRP for sore joints & tendons. I went and saw him, the consult was covered by my insurance and they have a few different packages and i went with one that does the treatment plus a hormone receptor stimulant which was described as an analog to human growth hormone but not whatever Acell that people are talking about. The doc was a cool younger guy (maybe late 30s/early 40s) and ran lab work to ensure my baldness wasn't related to other medical issues. He covered everything with me and was more thorough than any other doctor i have ever seen and i don't think he would have done the procedure if there was a possible medical issue that could have caused hairloss. He numbed me up and joked around with me for a few minutes to let it work and then did the procedure. The entire thing took about 45 minutes and he kept me informed, some parts hurt a little but no more than a dentist office. in about 2 weeks i started seeing tiny blond baby hairs but the weird part is someone that had no idea i did anything said my hair looked lt had more volume (was a girl obviously) and asked what shampoo i used. Its been 1 month and the blond hairs are a little longer but my remaining hair is definitely thicker. My next treatment is in 3 weeks. So far, this has been very exciting and worth the money. To be honest i would pay double, i have made fun of my bald brother for so long that i won't be able to handle it if he can do the same to me.
Dr. Castel Santana

Dr. Santana and his staff at Morfit are awesome. The office is pretty unbelievable and they actually seem to get what i think medicine is all about by paying attention to me at my appointment and not just trying to get to the next patient and the next and the next. Myself and my entire family have switched to them for primary care although i am the only one doing PRP right now but my sister-in law is going for a consult b/c she wants more volume, has nothing to do with baldness. My wife insists on coming with me to appointments because everytime we go there are so many beautiful women coming in and out that she wants to make sure i am not embarrassing myself. First time i have actually liked going to the doctors office.