Dr Need to Upgrade His Lipo Skills and Techniques - Edison, NJ

36 yrs old who needed my waist snatched and bra...

36 yrs old who needed my waist snatched and bra line reduced. Wanted to feel and look good in clothes without being uncomfortable in griddles or waist slimmers. Dr Cuber and him staff wasn't as friendly has I thought. My abdomen and back wasn't lipo enough and Dr Cuber dint care about my appearance.
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cuber has a flat affect, he doesn't smile. And now I know they are old fashion and need to update their skills. I respected smart/laser lipo but didn't get that. Prior to surgery I requested to have the maximum amount of fat removed in which they only took 2500cc and my back wasn't even lipo at all. I told the dr and he stated they can redo my lipo with no cost. 1 week later one of the office staff called and told me if I choose local anesthesia there is no cost but if I want general anesthesia I would have to pay $750. I agreed. But couple days later I got another call saying I have to pay $1500 in order to get the procedure done. Then they give me a date for surgery a month and a half away. After waiting on the office staff to contact me about my preoperative information and no one did My surgery schedule for 11/14/2016 and Claire still no call from her. I very disappointed in Dr Cuber, Dr Miller and the office staff. I would never refer anyone to that office ever.