Amazing Results - Edison, NJ

I am 56 yrs old and healthy.. I felt I needed a...

I am 56 yrs old and healthy.. I felt I needed a change to reflect how good I felt inside, So i decided to go all out and and have a facelift, because I was a big sun worshiper my whole life. i wanted it all, ,Face lift, Cheek lift, Neck Lift, eyelift , and yes also a cute little nose job..Its the best decision I have ever made. I feel and look great, I , dId my research,, And was referred to Dr Andrew Miller. He showed me all he work that he has done. He also did the imaging on me to see the finished product, I was sold. I was uncomfortable for literally 2 days. And couldn't wait to see my results.I love it, Went back to work today, AND EVERYONE KEEPS STARING AND TELLING ME THEY CANNOT BELIEVE HOW refreshed and my skin and nose looks. 3 people already at the job asked for his number... I am back to work in 2 1/2 WEEKS.I AM SO happy I chose DR Miller,ExpertIce is an understatement.

best thing i could have ever done...

I saw many plastic surgeons, prior to choosing dr miller for all my procedures that i wanted done .i had a lower face lift, upper eye lift, nose job, cheek lift, as well as fat transfer in my cheeks , so i can have a higher cheek bone.i am 57 and wanted to look like i had nothing done, but yet, look as cute as i can be. lol, it was the best decision i have ever don for myself,. i look and feel great,.dr miller was more than i could have ever expected from a dr. he really came through for me.my friends and family cannot believe how great i look, and all say how natural these procudres look,,i should have done it sooner/ i cannot thank him enough for the time, and effort he had for me prior to the procedures. , making sure i was felt as comfortable and secure with my descision> i could not have asked for a better and professional dr with his expertise. i am so grateful and happy. i highly recommend him.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrew Miller was the Dr. who performed my face lift, eyelift, cheeklift, necklift, nose job, He was very cordial and I felt a conncection with Him IMMEDIATELY. He was very, very, thorough in what I should expect. H e took his time and explained each procedure, I went to see him 2x before I had the procedures done.I wanted to make sure we were on the same page . And yes, we went over it again, and again, and he was very patient, I knew I was at ease with him. Love , Love .Love the work...Best Decision I ever made...After all that was said and done, he called me the next day to make sure I was doing OK...Pure expert