Younger Looking and Happier! - Edison, NJ

After months of consideration on cosmetic surgery,...

After months of consideration on cosmetic surgery, I visited Dr. Miller for a consult on eyelid and under eye surgery. He thoroughly explained all options and decided what would be best for me. Surgery was scheduled quickly and performed 3 weeks later. The surgical facility was clean and modern and I was back home within a few hours. His staff was professional and attentive and answered any questions I called with, both before and after the procedure. Recovery was smooth and quick. My eye area has no evidence of surgery, skin is smooth and more youthful. A year later, I'm very happy with the choice I made to have my surgery done by Dr. Miller and even happier with my results.
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller explained all options in great detail prior to the procedure. The day of surgery he reiterated again the procedure and was kind and gentle in calming any anxiety I had. He followed up with me the day after the surgery to check on my recovery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Miller and his practice to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.