Office Review - Waste of my Time! - Edison, NJ

I already should've known from making the...

I already should've known from making the appointment that this was a bad idea. Their staff is just flat out unprofessional and obviously not trained in customer service. when I called I already felt uneasy about because the girl sounded almost annoyed booking my appointment. When I went in at 4:20, I arrived 5 min late, walked In to a filled room I had to look twice at the sign on the door because it looked like I was walking into a clinic With all those people waiting. I get to the front desk not acknowledge once both girls were on the phone, no eye contact no "i'll be with you in a minute", nothing for a good 10 min. One of them finally looked up at me and asked my name, then handed me forms. I honestly should've trusted my gut and walked out but I didn't..filled out the forms and waited. I've been to other consultations before and never have I waited longer than 5-10 min. Well I asked how long it would be and she just said, "well there's 4 people before you..& you won't be able to see the Dr if you need to leave by 5pm." so I simply stated that I had to take off early for this and I didn't think I would have to wait an hr before seeing the Dr. She just repeated that well there's 4 ppl before Me. I asked for my paperwork back & walked out. if their office is run in such a way how is one to believe they will be taken care of during surgery...Dr. Cuber maybe you are good at what you do but no thank you, i'd rather go somewhere where the office ambiance & staff are professional...where they aren't rude & I know i'll be taken care of.
Edison Plastic Surgeon