41 Year Old and I Always Wanted Them - Edison, NJ

Since early age, I've been always small breasts,...

Since early age, I've been always small breasts, after having my son they went and flat as well, I then made a decision at the beginning of this year to it done, after looking around for good surgeons and reviews, I found a great Dr near my area and procedure was also more reasonable in price. Went in for a free consultation, and spoke to some of the members of Associates in Plastic Surgery located in Edison NJ staff and met Dr Cuber who made me feel very comfortable, he is also very pleasant, calm and soft spoken that made me feel very welcome, He wasn't in a rush and he smile!!!!, this make my decision right there. I didn't feel no pressure from the staff on my procedure, as I wanted to do it as soon as possible but due to work constrictions I had postponed until the end of April. The surgical place was very comfortable, clean and the staff was very professional and friendly. I am not going to lie but the recovery process was painful but rewarding at the end. I love my breasts now, they are beautiful and matches my lower body, I just feel complete and I don't think that there is anything wrong for a Woman beautifying her own self. My husband love them and I forgot to mentioned that he didn't want me to go for them because he said I didn't need them (his words), but I did it for myself and I feel confident with my body. Very happy with the results and most of all Happy with Dr Cuber he really did an amazing job!
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cuber is very professional, sincere and very polite. I felt very comfortable while talking to him