31 Years Old, A Cup - Edison, NJ

I just want to share my experience of breast...

I just want to share my experience of breast augmentation. I know prior to my surgery and during my recovery I relied heavily on websites for more information. I found other peoples stories helpful so I thought it would only be fair to share mine.
I went from a small A cup to a Full C Cup.
The most difficult part of my recovery was the first 2 days. It was very hard to get comfortable sleeping. I found the couch to be best as it was too hard to get up and out of my bed. I needed my friend to assist in me sitting up & getting up by her using her hand to support on my back while giving me a little push.
By the 3rd day I was experiencing much relief- I showered on my own and washed my own hair. By Day 4 I was back at work (I work a desk job).
The weekend was memorial day weekend and I was out enjoying it at bbq's with my friends.
By the 3rd week I was back to running 2 miles.
By week 5 I was able to resume push-ups & other upper body work outs.
I felt it most helpful to wear a sports bra while sleeping as my body is still adjusting to the weight of the implant and it can get sore when not wearing a bra.
All in all my procedure was awesome & my results are amazing!
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cuber was very thorough and took his time explaining every step in the procedure.