29 Year Old, Always Been Unhappy with my Nose - Edinburgh, UK

Hey, Thought I'd start writing a little blog...

Hey,

Thought I'd start writing a little blog about my experience.

I've been very unhappy with my nose from a very young age, bullied so badly at school because of it. Have kept how I feel about my nose to myself never told anyone, so finally I thought right I'm going for it. Told my parents and they have been very supportive so my mum booked me a consultation at Spire Murrayfield in Edinburgh with Dr Omar Quaba on Saturday 30th April. I'm so exciting this is finally happening.

I'm only wanting the tip reduced as I think my bridge is a pretty good shape already.

So my journey begins, I'll keep you all posted with my updates!

Consultation

So I had my consultation on Saturday with Dr Quaba, he was lovely and explained everything about the procedure to me.....and I'm booked in for the surgery on 18th June! Can't be anymore happier and excited! 46 days to go!!

Surgery booked!!!

So that's my surgery all booker for 18th June with Dr Quaba, can't explain how excited I am.

I have my new nose!!!

So glad it's finally done! Bit tender today but not a lot of pain from the surgery which is awesome. Get my splint off on Friday so I'll post some new photos up then.

Swelling coming down slightly

Swelling has came down lots in the past week so thought I'd take a photo. Going to take one every couple of weeks so you can see the change. So far I'm loving my new nose! My confidence has risen and I feel amazing!

Before and after photo