Lower Face Lift/Necklift and Fat Transfer to Cheeks - Edinburgh, GB

Starting to get both nervous and excited about my...

Starting to get both nervous and excited about my upcoming operation so i have decided to diary it. I shall be putting up the before photos in the next week. I have doubts about my sanity at doing something so drastic but i am confident the end result will be worth it . I had no problem with my appearance until I had my hair cut short . From the front I do not see much of a problem but now my hair is short the side view shows a multitude of sins. loose skin and undefined jawline and down turned unhappy mouth. Im hoping this will literally put a smile back on my face. Here,s hoping.

Before and after photos

Not the best of photos as I took them myself

Lower Facelift/Necklift

Felt confident from this start that Mr Quaba was the man for the job. His professionalism and attention to detail were second to none before during and after my proceedure. It was a very well planned and executed operation and his skills were self evident. I could easily have appeared in public a few days after surgery without being too noticable. I am 100% happy with my outcome ,

My Age

Sorry I forgot to add my age to the review. Im 58 and proud of it .

After Six Months

When I had my six month follow up appointment with Mr Awf Quaba I decided to go ahead with the no drains tummy tuck I had contemplated at the time of my facelift but was not in a position to do at that point in time as I had responsibility for young children. Having had a great success with the lower facelift/necklift with fat transfer I decided to go ahead as the time was now right. ( Please see my separate review). Meanwhile here are a few of my six month photos. I took them myself so please forgive the photography.

one year and a half on

Current picture to show the final result.

One and a half years final result.

I have had requests for photos of the scars so I will put up what I have managed to take but they are not easy to see even face to face.
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon