Drooping Eyelids - Edinburgh, GB

My eyes had become extremely hooded, so bad in...

My eyes had become extremely hooded, so bad in fact that I was struggling to insert my contact lenses! After doing my research & finding Mr. Quaba, I went ahead with the procedure, which was done under a general anaesthetic as I had other procedures done at the same time. The healing time was extremely quick & pain free & I was able to apply eye make-up within two weeks. Before the operation one of my eyelids were more hooded than the other, & although happy with the outcome, I felt it still looked a bit more hooded than the other eyelid. I discussed this with Mr. Quaba at my 6 month follow up appt. this week, & he has agreed, that removal of a little bit more of the skin will improve the appearance, & he will be able to perform it as an out patient under local anaesthesia, he has also advised me that this will be done at no extra cost to myself.
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Mr. Quaba is an extremely skilled surgeon, I had three procedures performed at the same time under general anaesthetic and six months later my scars are practically invisible. Although his skill as a surgeon is obviously the most important reason for choosing him to perform my procedures, I have to say he is a lovely, kind gentleman, who really cares about his patients, and ensures they are happy with the outcome.