63 Years Old, with Significant Eyelid Drooping, Especially in One Eye - Edinburgh, UK

I had been aware of my eyelid hooding worsening as...

I had been aware of my eyelid hooding worsening as I got older, and the fact that my face had taken on an asymmetrical appearance due to one eyelid being much worse than the other. I basically had no visible lid on one eye, with the skin resting directly on the eyelashes. My peripheral vision was beginning to be impaired as well, due to the loose skin at the side of my eye. It was by no means a snap decision to have them fixed, as I was worried about possible problems, and didn't want to swap one set of problems and end up looking permanently 'startled'. Above all I wanted a natural result.
I can honestly say that I wish I had done this much earlier. The procedure from start to finish was simple and totally uneventful, and given that I had it done under local anaesthetic, I was out of the hospital and back home within 2 hours. Yes, there was a bit of discomfort that night, but nothing painkillers didn't sort, and from the next day, I had no pain whatsoever. Yes, my eyes were swollen and I had bruising but I expected that, as I bruise very easily. I was never unable to see at any time and could always open and close my eyes easily. The results are incredibly natural - basically what my eyes looked like years ago, and it is lovely not to have people asking me if I am tired any more! I in no way look as though I have had any 'work' done, which is surely what everyone hopes for.
I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Quaba and his team, who were kind and patient throughout the whole process. As I say, my only regret is that I didn't get this done earlier. My before and afters are on Mr Quaba's site, if anyone wants to have a look.
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

I found Mr Quaba to have an excellent bedside manner. He explained everything to me in great detail at the initial consultation, and encouraged me to ask questions, and think about whether I wanted to go ahead. I was never made to feel pressured, and knew exactly what to expect. As far as I am concerned, the work speaks for itself, in that nobody would ever look at me and think I have had any surgery. Most people haven't noticed, but have commented that I don't look so tired any longer. I definitely recommend Mr Quaba and his team to anyone considering this type of surgery.