34 Years Old, No Kids, 300cc Cohesive Gel Implants. Possible Rupture - Edinburgh, GB

Hi, I created a profile on here a while ago and so...

Hi, I created a profile on here a while ago and so far have mostly just been reading other reviews. Finally got round to writing mine now that I have something to motivate me. I have silicon cohesive gel implants and so far have really loved them. There are times when I think they look really overly round and a bit fake but for the most part I enjoy being much more in proportion. Before surgery I measured 31 - 28 - 38 and now I'm 36 - 30 - 39. I've gained a bit of weight since I had them done! I doubt anything to do with the implants of course.
Literally just today I have noticed that my right breast, just under the nipple is sore and red. Can rupture cause this kind of thing in cohesive gel implants? Y'know those wee white follicle bump things? They seem to be more raised and there also seems to be more of them on that nipple now. I shall get some photos up asap.
Help would be very much appreciated with this, thanks in advance.

Photo

Just thought I'd add a couple of photos.

NO RUPTURE

I'm very glad to say that I do not have a rupture. It was in fact mastitis. So how I got rid of it:
I basically stopped wearing a bra because the pressure was so uncomfortable, took echinacea tincture every few hours and took hot showers concentrating on the area to improve blood flow. It disappeared pretty quickly.

Before Photos.