26 Years Old, 2 Kids. Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Edinburgh, GB

I was left with loose skin following the birth of...

I was left with loose skin following the birth of my eldest daughter. It caused me a lot of anxiety and confidence issues. I began researching the tummy tuck procedure a year later. I had three consultations at different practices none of which I was over confident in. I then had a my second daughter which put things on hold. I visited mr quaba for the first time in mid 2014. It was £120 for a consultation. I felt instantly confident with him. He showed me before and after photos of previous patients and drew diagrams. He knew what he as talking about. I was advised to get full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction to achieve a more flattering shape. I felt confident to book the procedure with him and was ment to get it done in September 2014 but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel. I then visited him two more times before I finally had the procedure done in June 2015.

On the morning of the operation I was extremely nervous but the staff were very very good. The next thing I new I was back from surgery. I do remember a tightening/bruising pain but nothing unbearable. I was up and about at the toilet the same evening. There were no drains so nothing to accidentally tamper with. I went back for my 7 day check to get the surgical dressing off and cleaned. I was very happy with the result. I was given special tape to apply to the area to help with healing. A year on and my scar has healed very well. I will unfortunately always have stretch marks but that was part of pregnancy. Everyone's result is individual.

I would highly recommend mr quaba.
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Mr quaba was understanding and realistic as to what result I would achieve.