Tall sporty mum of 3, looking for a moderate BA.GB

Hello there, I am a 45 year old woman from...

Hello there,
I am a 45 year old woman from Edinburgh. I've been married for 25 years to a wonderful man and we have 3 amazing children (22, 18 and 14) I'm booked in for a BA on the 30th November with Mr Quaba and am so nervous and excited that this site has become my lifeline.
My 2 consultations have been great and I feel completely confident that my surgeon 'gets' what I'm trying to achieve. I've never been big breasted and as a tall, sporty woman I like it that way. I'm going for a very conservative 225cc moderate implant to resolve the fullness that breastfeeding and weight loss have taken away. I'm hoping to only tell a few people and not looking for anyone to notice the change but me and my husband. It's really just a confidence thing for me for when I'm in the gym or in the beach. I just want to have a nice shape that isn't boyish without my padded bras on every day! I hope you don't think I'm mad spending all this money on something that no one will notice but I'm really not a fan of big breasts (for me). I'm really looking forward to following everyone's journey. You women are my bedtime reading right now!

Is numbness normal?

Hello there, I'm nearly 2 months post op and have been really lucky in my recovery. Loving my new small but perky boobs and everything has settled down well. However in my right side only I have no feeling from the nipple area down yet my left side is feeling normal. Has anyone else experienced this or should I go back to my surgeon? Thanks
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon