Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty, Male, Age 36 - Edina, MN

I chose Dr. Prischmann to perform my nose surgery...

I chose Dr. Prischmann to perform my nose surgery primarily to correct a deviated septum, and also to reduce a prominent hump. From the start, her office staff was wonderful about communication with me and answered all my questions before I even made an appointment for a consultation. I live in Iowa, about three hours from her office near Minneapolis, so it was nice to feel like my questions were important and were answered in a timely manner.
After meeting with Dr. Prischmann for the initial consultation, I immediately knew I wanted her to do the surgery. I felt as though she was really listening to my questions, and not rushing me through the appointment. I'm now about three months post-op, and I'm quite happy with my results. I can breathe much better, and cosmetically, my nose is much less prominent, looks natural, and it fits the rest of my face. There were no complications, and very little pain throughout the whole process.

I would highly recommend Dr. Prischmann and her staff to any of my family and friends.
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon