Dr. Prischmann is the Best! - Edina, MN

When looking for a surgeon I spent lots of time...

When looking for a surgeon I spent lots of time researching and going to many consultations. After having a consultation with Dr. Prischmann I knew I was done searching for a surgeon. Dr. Prischmann is extremely honest and realistic when explaining the surgery process; this is something I really respected about her. I had a very difficult nose deviation that is not very common. Dr. Prischmann did extensive research to find out the best way to correct my nasal deviation. Pre surgery she answered all of my questions leaving me worry free when it came time for surgery. After the surgery she left me her phone number and called me that night to see how I was doing. Dr. Prischmann treats her patients like family. She is not only a fantastic surgeon in the operating room, but is also very helpful and caring to her patients. She met with me on regular basis for the next few weeks following surgery. She even was available on the weekends to check on my progress. This was something that really surprised me, I have never heard of a doctor opening up their practice on the weekends to check on their patients. From the first consultation to the last post surgery appointment Dr. Prischmann was a joy to work with. Dr. Prischmann is an honest, hardworking, and extremely skilled surgeon. I highly recommended Dr. Prischmann, there is no other surgeon quite like her.
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon