Waste of Money - Edina, MN

Laser Lip with TriSculpt is a complete waste of...

Laser Lip with TriSculpt is a complete waste of money...$3,600 for two areas and I swear I have more fat in those areas than I did 6 weeks ago. At my pre-op, procedure, and post-op appointments I was not seen until 30-90 minutes after my appointment time. I had to miss a lot of work for these appointments. I think they assume people that have their procedures don't have jobs. I scheduled an appointment today to discuss how dissatisfied I am with the results and to show them why I am so unhappy. My appointment was scheduled at 9:45am. At 10:30am I was finally brought back to the exam room. At 10:45am I finally left their office after Dr. Volk never coming to the exam room. I simply couldn't miss anymore work. I went to them to allow them to correct the problem and this is how I am treated. I left a message for Dr. Volk to discuss this with him 2 weeks ago and never heard back from him. Clearly now that they have their money I am no longer important or valued. I am not a wealthy person and am a solo parent to two kids. I worked so hard to be able to pay for the procedure and now am out money and horrified by the results. Please do not consider Sono Bello for lipo. Maybe try Edina Plastics instead. I heard they do a great job.
Dr. Volk