Not Worth the Money, Horrible Results! - Edina, MN

I underwent breast augmentation with Dr. David...

I underwent breast augmentation with Dr. David Smith in the fall. Immediately after surgery when the bandage was taken off you could see that my implant pockets were uneven and one of my implants was bottomed out. I went in for multiple post op appointments and was given different advice and conclusions of my issues every time I went in! I was told I had capsular contracture, which I do not. I was then told he would move one of my nipples even though the issue was a bottomed out breast implant with uneven creases. Then I was told I do not have capsular contracture at another post op appointment and told to wear an underwire bra at all times. After trying 3 different bras with no change after over 3 months it is obviously necessary for me to get a revision surgery. I am now paying out of pocket for a revision surgery with another surgeon. Please find a qualified surgeon if you are looking to have cosmetic surgery! It is worth the extra money to go to a top doctor and not get a hack job done to your body.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The only good thing I have to say is that the office assistant Jessica was very nice and helpful. Find a qualified surgeon and don't get a hack job done on your body with this surgeon!