26 Year Old-silicone High Profile-325 CC - Edina, MN

It has been a short 2-months since having my...

It has been a short 2-months since having my breast augmentation and I am 100% satisfied. I was nervous about getting an augmentation because I am young, 26, and realized that by having them for the next 50 years might increase chance for problems or at least cost/surgeries for maintenance procedures. I consulted this with Dr. Joe and my family and ultimately the decision was mine. I appreciated receiving zero pressure from Dr. Joe's team, just information, and being able to come in a couple extra times and call with questions/concerns. They were very accessible and responsive.

I wanted larger breasts to feel more feminine and comfortable when I was naked specifically. I did not want massive breasts and did a modest 325 CC mid pocket ancillary procedure. I liked my natural slope and spacing. I could wear a 32A or 32B depending on the type/brand of bra. My size post-op is a 32D or 32DD again depending on the bra. They retain the look of "my breasts" and feel so soft and natural. They look better than I anticipated and after just 3 weeks I felt like they were "my breasts" and seemed very natural to me.

I am 5'6 120 lbs, very active individual. I've had ZERO problem jumping back into running and intense workouts. I can wear the same sports bras as before too. Having an augmentation has not changed my lifestyle, body image, or day-to-day routine. It has enhanced a body that I felt good about going into the procedure.

Why I selected Dr. Joe::
A big thank you to Dr. Joe Gryskiewicz at Twin Cities Cosmetic Surgery for taking the time to get to know me and my specific needs. I remember my first visit I brought a picture and they asked if I wanted this to be "my vision" picture and made notes on it when I talked. I had brought this same picture to other Doctors and they never asked me if they could make a copy for my file. The level of individualization was not the same elsewhere.

I selected Dr Joe because he was the most personal, honest, and genuine of the Doctors I met with. His staff reflected this same personal professionalism and spoke so highly of Dr. Joe. It was a QUICK recovery (one weekend), and I got the look/results I wanted! I have no regrets and encourage anyone considering an augmentation to take the time to think about it, decide for YOURSELF, and be sure to meet with Dr. Joe!