Petite Wanting a Not-petite Backside - Edina, MN

I originally started researching means of...

I originally started researching means of increasing my backside a few years ago. No matter how many squats and lunges I did, my poor petite backside remained the same. I researched implants and decided that the risks/benefits weren't for me. I ran across the BBL procedure and had my lightbulb moment. I tirelessly researched board certified plastic surgeons and was somewhat discouraged to see that most of what I was finding meant that I had to travel for my cosmetic procedure.... and then I found Dr. Kovanda! He is one of the only MN area board certified plastic surgeons who does fat grafting - and does it well! I am 100% happy with my choice in procedure and even more happy with my choice of surgeon. If there are any ladies out there on the fence concerning Dr.'s, Dr. Kovanda is wonderful, knowledgeable, and quite the artist when it comes to sculpting the human form. I let my pictures tell my story :)

Note: I did NOT want a bum to look unnatural or catch the eye of every woman loving human being I was in contact with. I got exactly what I wanted!!!!

1 year post BBL with Dr. Kovanda <3

Im very happy with my results! I think a little time in the gym (I haven't been in probably over a year due to my schedule and laziness) would only enhance my appearance. I have stayed approximately the same weight as last year.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kovanda is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. He listens to what his patients want and is honest about what he thinks is reasonable for them to achieve. He has a special skill that allows him to really sculpt the human body - a real artist if you ask me. He takes his time with his patients and you can feel he really cares. I would recommend him with the highest regard! His support staff Chris and Dayo are also AMAZING. So pleasant, caring, patient, and on top of things! I could not have asked for a better experience!