32 With 3 Kids, 5'5 and 115lbs and Tiny! - Edina, MN

Today's the day and I'm so excited! I've always...

Today's the day and I'm so excited! I've always been the girl with no boobs. In my teens I hated it, in my 20's I embraced it and now I'm 32, I love my body for what it is, stretch marks and all. I've nursed my 3 beautiful children for about a year each and we're now done having kids. So my husband and I have talked about it a lot, done a ton of research and feel this is the perfect timing for me to finally get a breast augmentation!

Home and resting!

I can't believe I just got a boob job!!! The staff was so wonderful and calming. I wanted to size again because I was getting nervous I was going to big. I end up sticking to my first choice 371cc, and I really think I going to be happy. I even chatted with Dr. G again about size and he was confident we chose the right size for my frame.
I am not felling sick at all which is one thing a was worried about since this is the first time I've had surgery and gone under. Just feeling sore and tight. I recommend bringing along a granola bar and coconut water, it's a healthy way to get electro lights back!

First night

I'm feeling so good! I slept as good as you can sitting mostly up, but it reminded me of nursing my littles and sleeping with them up right when the were stuffy, so that made me smile. I'm not nauseous at all and have an appetite. And I'm only using half a dose of the pain meds! I'm praying I continue to heel in this way ???? Oh and frozen peas on my new boobs feels amazing!

Rest.

Being a busy mom of 3 who thrives on being busy, seeing friends and going to the gym it's hard to slow down and rest. But man it feels good to be forced to rest, catch up on my shows and be waited on my my loving hubby. Ladies! Rest! And don't feel guilty.

Day 2

Another good nights sleep! After another few hours on the couch trying to stay busy boredom is hitting me. Try to tell myself to chill but I'm so bored! Decided I should take a shower and rinse off, I'm not feeling up to washing my hair yet. The dull pain is mostly where my incisions are so if feel like I can't move my arms to much. It feels good to freshen up, even put on a little make up.

Day 7

Can't believe it's been a whole week! I'm getting a little stir crazy because I haven't done much and feeling bloated from not working out and just sitting around. But, the ladies are looking great!!! I'm thrilled with them???? they don't quite feel real yet, like it's not my body I'm looking at, but soon enough. I had my 1 week check up and he said everything looked great and I got my tape off. Yay! My incisions look awesome!!!! Wow. Such great work.

Over all I'm starting to feel better but I'm still pretty sore. My incisions hurt and my boobs just feel so tight. I keep telling myself not to do much, ice and soon I'll feel good.

Pics

2 Week Photos

They've dropped so well! Love the size. Love my side boob. Love the cleavage I have so far! Even starting to feel softer and squishier.

Tank Top Photos per Request

Week 3

Finally feeling normal!!! I have my energy back, feel like I can do all the house hold chores that need to be done and take care of my three kids with out feel sore and tired. My boobs look great and they feel great. The horrible tightness and pain, like being engorged with milk for 2 and half weeks straight, is gone! I feel like i can stretch again, lift my arms normal, hold my kids and do my hair with out an annoying pain. Oh and I think the weird squishy noise from the air pockets is done... Maybe. The 3 weeks flew by but they also seemed to never end. I can not wait to get back full force into working out again. Boy do I miss it and all my girlfriends there. I am nervous to go back big chested, but I padded my sports bra enough I don't think it will be a huge difference. Looking forward to my 4 week chech up!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I had 3 different Docters in mind to go talk with, Dr. Garvais was the first one my husband and I met with. The second he walked in the room and started talking with us I know he was the guy! 4 days later I canceled my other meetings and scheduled my surgery!