Thanks Mr. Google, for Leading Me to This Excellent Doctor! Edgewater, NJ

I want my big mole removed, not only because it's...

I want my big mole removed, not only because it's very unattractive but because the mole is growing and I fear that someday it might turn malignant. The mole is located on my eyebrow and I'm afraid that it will leave a big scar and a gap on my eyebrow,if I have it removed. But after my 1st session, my mole is half smaller, the stitches where placed wherein it will be barely visible. I am pretty sure I'll be happier after the 3rd session.

Before and After

Here is my before and after picture.

Before and After the Excision

Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon

I am so lucky I found Dr. Khan on Google. I have a large mole,less than an inch in length on my eyebrow. All my life I wonder how will I look if I have it removed.I know there will be a big scar and a big gap on my right eyebrow where the mole is located. But when I talked to Dr. Khan, he explained the whole procedure to me, and he answered all of my questions. He explained that I need to undergo 3 sessions. Just today, I went to his office for the 1st session, after the surgery,he took a mirror so I can see the result. Half of my mole was removed and the stitches are not even visible. I am looking forward for the 2nd session,till the mole is completely gone! The price is very reasonable too compared to other doctors.