Dr Jeremy Hunt - Sydney, AU

Anyone who is considering reconstructive or...

Anyone who is considering reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, should visit Dr Hunt. I cannot speak highly enough of him. In fact I'd go as far to say that he is one of the best, if not THE best, surgeons in the country. Not only is he skilled and realistic, he is compassionate and approachable. I felt at all times I was in very professional hands. He made me feel relevant (I am over 50) and he encouraged my questions. I have always believed that the medical profession is not "just a job"......it's a vocation. Dr Hunt has the right mixture of bedside manner and expertise and seeing him was the best decision I could have made. I did see another high profile surgeon for a consultation, and left Sydney feeling both deflated and hopeless. I felt I didn't measure up to an obvious Hollywood -type persona. I am so glad that I didn't let this discourage me or stop me seeking help. As for Dr Hunt's staff.......sensational, helpful, reassuring and proactive. Yes, this is a glowing review, because simply Dr Hunt has given me my life back.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon