Wanted to Look Like a More In-proportioned Me - Edgecliff, AU

On my initial consultation with Dr Hunt I was...

On my initial consultation with Dr Hunt I was immediately made to feel comfortable, and he asked me to explain what I felt were my issues. I was very flat-chested, with my left breast an A-cup and right breast an AA-cup. I said that it was important to me that I still look like me, just with improved proportions. Dr Hunt listened attentively throughout, took all the relevant measurements and showed me relevant before/after photos of prior patients. Dr Hunt then explained his plan and techniques, what type of implants he used, drew diagrams and gave me the relevant information packages to take home. I was introduced to his practice nurse who was incredibly friendly, also putting me at ease while helping me try on and select implant sizes. The administration staff were unbelievably helpful with hospital bookings, paperwork and deposit.
On the day of surgery Dr Hunt and his nursing team at North Shore Specialist Day Centre we extremely competent, helpful, and went out of their way to make me comfortable. Dr Hunt came to check on me post procedure and explained how the surgery went, what to look out for should there be any complications and the immediate post care. I was given scripts for the appropriate pain relief and antibiotics, one of Dr Hunt’s nursing team explained all post care instructions and showed me how to adjust my compression garment for my breasts.
At each follow-up appointment I found Dr Hunt and his nursing team to be incredibly competent, thorough and friendly.
I had two different sized silicone implants with under the breast incisions to create even C-cups, which are completely natural looking and in proportion to the rest of my body. I feel like a better version of myself and am so incredibly happy with the results.

I absolutely cannot give Dr Hunt higher praise he listened to what my concerns were and delivered exactly what I had pictured. His reputation as Sydney’s number one plastic surgeon is absolutely deserved.

NOTE: I also had septo/rhinolasty performed at the same time and that procedure was just as faultless.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely cannot give Dr Hunt higher praise he listened to what my concerns were, explained everything in detail and delivered exactly what I had pictured. His reputation as Sydney’s number one plastic surgeon is absolutely deserved.