Breast Reduction/uplift - Edgbaston, GB

I am not exaggerating when I say that this...

I am not exaggerating when I say that this operation has changed my life. No longer do I need to hide away under baggy clothes; I can actually buy clothes that fit me without having to choose a larger size to accommodate my breasts. It has done wonders for my self-confidence. I wore a bikini this summer; the first time for many years. My husband is very happy too!

My operation was carried out by Mrs Chien C Kat in Birmingham. Mrs Kat is a professional and extremely competent Cosmetic Surgeon who will listen to your concerns and explain your options. Her surgery has left me with natural firm breasts with minimal scaring and nipple sensation fully intact. I work in a hospital and asked for recommendations and the name that kept coming back was Mrs Kat; I even found two prior patients who gave glowing reports.

Of course you will have some discomfort following surgery but if you follow Mrs Kat’s after care instructions you will have a speedy recovery. I am office based and returned to work after three weeks. I was driving after one week but would recommend some cushioning under the seatbelt. I was given my ‘before’ pictures when attending an appointment to change my dressings and it was something I never wanted to see again. They went straight in the shredder when I got home!

If you are considering this surgery then I would say ‘go for it’. It could be your life she improves next. I will just say that Mrs Kat is a very busy surgeon so you may have to wait a couple of months for your procedure.
Mrs C C Kat

Mrs Kat is professional, highly experienced and knowledgeable. The options available are clearly communicated enabling you to make the right decision for you. She is welcoming and immediately puts you at ease.