45 Years Old, 2 Kids, Saved Up for for over a Year, Disappointed, Big Time.

So, I heard about coolsculpting and saved up for...

So, I heard about coolsculpting and saved up for over a year the 3 grand to do the areas that I wanted to do. I had about 10 pounds to lose, but the C sections I had made it hard to lose in my belly. I had 2 treatments on my upper and lower abs, one on my inner thighs. NOT WORTH IT. I eat healthy, work out 5 days a week, same as before but now, a year later, my belly is bigger!! Permanently swollen from the freezing. I have lumpy fat in places and I cannot get rid of it. My clinic said, that sometimes happens. REALLY!! This was not discussed in consultation. Now, I have more weight to lose and in harder spots. Save your money.

Don't Waste Your Money.

Save your money. I used cool sculpting for the last 10 pounds that I just could not lose after my son was born. Saved up for over a year. Was very excited and let them talk me into 2 sets of treatments on my upper and lower abs, did not work, not at all, was hard and hurt of days. Now I have lumpy fat in my abs areas that I didn't before and it is even harder to lose. Not worth the money, pain or time.

Do not wish to share

My doctor and the staff were nice. I think that they believe in the procedure. But it did not work, I am in worse shape, I am now 3000 dollars poorer and my self esteem is in the tank. I feel old, fat and stupid.