Ecstatic!

11 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Ecstatic!

I saw Mr Lambe giving a talk at Spire Hospital and he impressed me so much with his general demeanour and sincerity that I immediately thought if I'm going to have surgery I want him to do it. I then saw him on 3 occasions before deciding to go ahead. He was not a bit pushy, he answered all my questions and was patient when I had a bit of a 'meltdown'. I also spoke to his secretary, Jayne, on a number of occasions, she is so understanding an easy to talk to. I was very apprehensive on the day of surgery, Mr Lambert came to see me beforehand as did the anaesthetist, what a lovely man also. When I saw myself after I looked down and said 'WOW'! That looks so good ! I am 4 weeks post op and back at the gym, all is good. I would highly recommend Mr Lambe and his team to anyone thinking of surgery. From initial consultation, surgery and after care he has been so professional and reassuring and has this calmness about him that makes you feel comfortable and confident in him. Thank you Mr Lambe, I think I now look pretty amazing, even if I do say so myself! There is a saying 'You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear' Well....Mr Lambe can!!