New Nose! More Aerodynamic!! ;-P - Houston, TX

So my nose has been visually crooked for as long...

So my nose has been visually crooked for as long as I can remember. I finally decided to schedule a consultation. After some research, I chose Dr. Funk. At my first appointment, he informed me that I also had an extremely bad deviated septum... crooked on the inside, crooked on the outside and not related to each other. Well, let's just knock all that out in one shot! After meeting with him and giving the green light, we met Leah. I love her. She is very laid back and funny but also extremely informative. I left feeling confident and without a concern in the world. Same experience at the pre-op. It seemed like a lot of info but I wasn't worried about any of the recovery. Surgery day was as smooth as can be. Recovery was the same. However, I did stay in bed as long as possible... 4 days to be exact. That may seem a little excessive but better safe than sorry. I had no pain, no bruising but a lot of swelling in my cute little chipmunk cheeks (to be expected). It is exactly how Leah and Dr. Funk explained it... no pain just annoyingly stuffy. I had minimal bleeding so that was a bonus. My first post-op was Monday. Dr. Funk was in surgery all morning and running late to my appt. However, the office did call and let me know in advance. And when he arrived, even though he was backed up, he did not rush my appointment in any way. I got to take a peek at my nose after he removed the cast and tape. I am happy so far! It's already so much better, even with the swelling! I have my second post-op tomorrow.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon