28 Year Old with Fraxel Laser Damage: Microscarring, Fat Loss, Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation - Los Angeles, CA

I received fraxel laser (cellas laser) treatments...

I received fraxel laser (cellas laser) treatments in January and then February of 2013. It was the worst decision of my life. I have lost so much fat in my face, my skin texture is horrific, and I have microscarring (holes) all over my cheeks. I've tried everything in regards to products to try to restore my skin, but as time progresses, I am only seeing more and more damage. I am 28 and Asian but I look like I'm in my forties.

I later found out that the place I received treatment from (EBEN EZER PLASTIC SURGERY in Los Angeles on wilshire) is not a licensed accredited place!!

Any advice on treatments that have worked on healing laser damages would be appreciated!

Also, has anyone sued their facility after incurring this damage??

Even Ezer

I realized I had never even met with a doctor! These people are complete frauds and are incredibly shady! I've been trying to get a medical release form as well as get a refund for the remaining services I refuse to get from the initial package of three I paid for. There's nothing I want to do more than sue them.