Best Move of my Life! Eau Claire, WI

I had my first implants in 2011. I was a size 34A...

I had my first implants in 2011. I was a size 34A and just wanted "something" so I could push them up or wear a tank top without looking like a boy.
I just recently returned to Dr. Rucker to increase the size of my implants. I should have listened to him the first time and went bigger then. I am now size 36D and absolutely LOVE it. I feel more confident than ever and I feel my look is very proportional to my body. (5'11", 140 lbs.)
I would recommend this procedure to anyone who needs that little boost to their confidence. Well worth the money and the recovery time really isn't bad at all. Dr. Rucker and his staff give you everything you need and are a great support before surgery, during surgery, and well after surgery.
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rucker is the only one I will see for any type of cosmetic or plastic surgery! He is very friendly, funny, understanding, generous, and most of all, honest. He takes the time to listen to your desires and makes sure you are happy.