Labiaplasty - SOOO Glad I Did It! - Easton, PA

I was very anxious about the thought of trimming...

I was very anxious about the thought of trimming my labia, but realized it was something I needed because they were too large and floppy and causing pain with sex and even exercise. I really didn't like the fact that I couldn't wear certain clothes comfortably either. I have read a lot of information about labiaplasty, both good and bad, and still wasn't quite sure it was for me.
Allentown OB/GYN

When I first met Dr. Scaffidi, he immediately put me at ease and explained the entire process at length and in good detail, including drawings (apologizing for his not being an artist!). There was no pressure and I went home and slept on it only to wake up with the solid decision to go for it! And I'm SOOO glad I did! It was uncomfortable for a couple of weeks, but I was able to go to work and go about my normal business after only a couple of days. By 6 weeks, I was fully healed and loving the results! I now exercise and have sex without discomfort and I've even treated myself to some new clothes I could never wear before!! Thank you SOOO much, Dr. S!!