Thousands of Dollars Spent to Reduce Appearance of Acne Scars - Concord, CA

I finished Accutane 11 years ago, and since then,...

I finished Accutane 11 years ago, and since then, I have spent thousands of dollars to reduce my acne scars.
During this time I have seen 3 different professionals who specialize in treating acne scars. I have had the following treatments: 1 25% TCA peel, series of 6 microdermabrasion treatments, 1 IPL Photofacial laser treatment, series of 8 PCA peels, series of 3 Jessner peels, and just started 1 of 4 Vi peels.

48 hrs Post Vi Peel

It's been 48 hrs. since I received my first Vi peel. The skin on my face is starting to sluff off. Mainly around my mouth, nose and cheeks. My forehead has not started to peel. So far, I am slightly disappointed by the lack of peeling.

4 Days Post Vi Peel

Face is very dry but not peeling like I thought it would be. The two hot spots on my left check flaked off today and my forehead is starting to lightly sluff. My skin does feel soft after I apply the post peel moisturizer that came with the Vi take-home kit.
Lynn M. Cowie