Wonderful Results

After having gestational diabetes with 2...

After having gestational diabetes with 2 pregnancies, my stomach would not return to normal. I have dieted and exercised relentlessly and still couldn't see results because of my excess skin. I was very self conscious and ashamed of my body. I started to research plastic surgeons and decided that Dr. Koenig was my best option even though it is a 2 hour drive. I knew that I had made the right decision at my 1st consultation because he explained everything and made me feel very at ease. I have wonderful results and couldn't be more pleased. I am happier with my body now than I was prior to pregnancy. This surgery has literally changed my life and self esteem. I would make the same decision over and over because I couldn't have wished for better results.
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koenig is a very knowledgeable and experienced plastic surgeon. He is very thorough with what to expect and any problems to watch for. He made me feel completely at ease with my decision. My aftercare has also been wonderful. I would make the 2 hour trip any day just to have his expertise. He is a great doctor and highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery.