Starting All over Again. East Rochester, NY

Hello Realselfers, How are you? I'm encouraged...

Hello Realselfers, How are you? I'm encouraged inspite of the fact that I am starting my journey "All Over Again" for the 3rd time. I switched my health insurance since my last review, I'm happy with my change of choice concerning SX Lords will I will be sleeved, now I'm in process of resetting my mind. I went to the DR's office earlier this week and my current weight is 264pnds. I am ALWAYS I repeat ALWAYS tired. Long story short I'm here to ask for your help with recipes and meals so that I can prove to my nutritionist that I'm serious about getting this fat off man butt and be cleared this year.

OMW and IM EXTRA EXCITED

Hey RS crew! How's everyone? So I'll just cut to the chase and get down to basis of why I'm check in in with you guys. I met with Dr Johnson today and my surgery is scheduled for 8/5/2016. Yaaaaayyyy!ยก I am soooooooooo happy for me I could just kiss my self.

A lot of you may know that this has been a 3yr process. I was petrified of having surgery at first that I had originally signed up for Lap band. Completed the nutrition program lost the required weight of my current HI at that time but during the process I went through major distress in my marriage and had to have an emergency gall bladder removal. The nutritionist disqualified me for missing my final appointment. Oh I was heated with that chic but how many know that God knows best! Any hoot I was emotionally disturbed and mentally unstable. I had to start all over again. After research and study as well as many RS stories(Thank you) I decided that I'll turn in another direction. So glad I made that choice and 4 seminars, 3 nutrition courses later, I'm finally OMW. Lord forgive me for being EXTRA EXCITED