54 Year Old and Told I Look Like in 30's, Mid Facelift, Brow Lift, Lower Eye Lift. East Rochester, NY

In 2012 I started a long journey. I went to Mexico...

In 2012 I started a long journey. I went to Mexico and had a complete face lift or so I thought, I spent 8000.00 dollars on surgery, lodging and flight. I stayed there for 9 days as that was there policy. I had what they called a SMAS face lift, which was to be a lower face lift and mid face lift, neck lift, upper eyelid and lower eyelid, and brown lift.

I thought I looked much better, but the doctor never did brow lift because he said I didn't need it. Wrong.
Well after a year and swelling receded, I started noticing my face starting to revert back to its pre surgery appearance. I called them and told them of my concerns and they sent me for some revisions on saggy neck and mid face and lower eye sagging. So I went through yet another surgery and healing process in 2013.
After a year went by I got the mid face sagging again and under eyes look tired and saggy again. I was so upset as I had been through so much already and spent so much money, only to be told I looked 50 something by people again. I literally could see changes by the month and seen all the sagging coming back.
In January of 2014 I was so unhappy I made an appointment with Dr. Quatela for a consultation. He told me that I never had a mid face lift and showed me what he could do to fix what was not done in mexico.

He explained how you can't just move the skin, you must move the muscle back onto cheek bone, and he used lifted muscle with fingers to show me what to expect from this mid face lift, it was exactly what I tried to explain to Dr. in Mexico.

Dr. Quatela understands the face like no other. He explained that when you do a mid face lift you also have to lift the under eye as well as the brow so that everything move up and give you a well balanced natural look. So on April 1, 2014 I had surgery at Quatela Center for plastic surgery. I couldn't believe how I barely had any bruising at all afterword, and was able to return to work after a week . I still had alittle swelling but I didn't care. I could hide the little bruising I had with makeup.

Surgery in Mexico left me with bruising for months. Yikes.

When I went to mexico for surgery in 2012 , I was looking for a lasting change to make me look how I felt, which was young and full of energy. I wanted to get rid of the tired sagging look and look vibrant again. I looked some what better for a short time only.

When Dr. Quatela did my surgery, I could tell immediately that he had changed my life for the good. I think I actually look the best I have ever looked im my life. I get compliments all the time on how nice I look and it had given me back my self confidence. I get treated better by society, unfortunate as that may sound, but it is the truth.

I am so happy and can't say enough great things of Dr. Qualtela, he is a gifted Dr. and if you want your life changed for the better, please go see him, he is a genus at his craft. I have posted my journey from Mexico 2012 and 2013, pictures in this review, so you can see the transformation that Dr. Quatela gave me. It will shock you believe me.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quatela is a gifted man. I am so pleased with his work on my face , and can't thank him enough for finally giving me what I have seeked from my long journey. Thank you so much Dr. Quatela, you have made me feel beautiful again .....