36 Year Old Woman Who Worked out for Years and Could Never Obtain the "Tush" She Always Desired! - East Providence, RI

Dr. Z is AMAZING!!!!! I have an athletic build and...

Dr. Z is AMAZING!!!!! I have an athletic build and am about 5"0. I have always been into health and wellness and have worked out and ate clean for ages. I tried my hardest to sculpt my booty - I even spent a fortune on a trainer to help me! Nothing worked ??. I was already undergoing breast reconstruction with Dr Z at the time and also had a tummy tuck and lipo on my inner thighs done by Z as well and couldn't have been happier with those results - so I was confident that I was in good hands! Even so, I was still blown away at what an incredible job Dr Z did with my Brazilian Butt Lift! I do not look artificial whatsoever! I now get approached constantly by women asking me what exercises I did or do currently that helped give me such a perfectly shaped bottom! I am always very upfront and honest and tell them that my "dream darier" was sadly an unattainable goal for me until I met Dr.Z! Not only did he give me amazing results on each and every surgery he performed, but he also was my angel who helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life having a double mastectomy and having to undergo breast reconstruction. He is the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure knowing! He has gone above and beyond throughout each of my procedures to make certain that I was the happiest I could possibly be with my end result. Another amazing quality that Dr Z possesses is that he is incredibly down to earth and relatable in conjunction with him being extremely brilliant which I believe is a hard combination to find - especially in a surgeon!
If anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer them regarding my experience!
Hands down....Dr. Z is THE BEST!!!!!!

I've added a before and after pic

Before and after photos from Brazillian Butt Lift

I've added a before pic and an after pic to my review
Providence Plastic Surgeon