TT Redo, Botched 3 Years Ago - East Peoria, IL

I had been naturally tiny before I had my 3...

I had been naturally tiny before I had my 3 wonderful boys. Big babies, lots of weight gain, and 3 c sections. Then several other medically necessary surgeries that left me with many scars, and badly separated muscles, and poor self confidence, I decided on a TT. I was single but my youngest had 1 foot out the door, I saved and saved and spent it on me! Well I chose the wrong Dr. And he did a half asset job. He removed about 2" of loose skin. And left with me with more scars. And my stomach was protruding at the belly button. He had done no muscle repair at all. 3 years later here I am, 2 wks PO of another TT. And this time, it is beautiful! All my stretch marks are gone. All my old scars are gone! My TT incision looks pretty good I think. I have a waist! I look 20 lbs thinner! It's amazing. I am so thankful I got the opportunity to get this done again.

Compliments feel so much better now.

I find that a simple compliment feels better these days. When someone says I look great, or the Mr says I look 'tiny' (lol), or even a comment about my cute outfit (same clothes I wore before) I just feel more deserving. I had pretty good self esteem before, based on my personality and smarts, but now I feel pretty. And I know there are more important things, but he'll yes this feels good!
Peoria Plastic Surgeon

This Dr is amazing and I love him. I love his nurses, the facility, he takes his time to make me feel comfortable and gave me realistic expectations. And it turned out even better than that!