Amazing Results, Couldn't Recommend Enough - London, GB

I thought I'd share my experience of Charles Nduka...

I thought I'd share my experience of Charles Nduka after my recent treatment with injectable fillers. I returned to see him having had a neck lift a couple of years ago. For some time I had felt my confidence being eroded as I entered my fifties. My face didn't reflect the person I was inside and looking in the mirror or catching myself in a shop window could send me into a miserable state of mind.
It took a lot of soul searching to decide to even make an appointment for a consultation. I was fortunate to have a friend who had already had a facelift so I went to see her surgeon. However I felt that he wasn't listening to me and he was advising me to have much more work than I was wanting. I came away feeling like he was expecting me to want to look 25 years old. This was far from my expectation. 10 years younger would do for me.
Then I came across Charles Nduka. It was a completely different experience. He listened intently, even to the point where I found myself talking about emotional stuff, though hopefully relevant to how I was feeling about my looks.
He explained the process extremely well and managed my expectations. I found him to be very reassuring, considerate and he set my mind at some ease. He clearly has a huge amount of experience, operating on patients with severe facial deformity and winning the gold medal for his plastic surgery exams when he was younger. This is the kind of surgeon you want though not always easy to find. I am so relieved.
The aftercare is excellent and I feel he would make time if I needed it.
The surgery surpassed my expectations and I now face the world with so much more confidence. I look younger, healthy and natural.
I couldn't recommend this surgeon enough. I am thrilled with the result.
London Plastic Surgeon