Toned Arms Equals Sleeveless Tops!! East Grinstead, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Since teenage years I have suffered with heavy...

Since teenage years I have suffered with heavy saggy upper forearms,caused by inheriting heavy limbs genetically from my mother. At last in my 50's I have had a fantastic arm lift at the McIndoe Surgical Centre in East Grinstead , my only wish being I had had the confidence to do this years ago. I could not have wished for a better outcome, my self confidence has gained 100% and I am a happier person too.

I knew from my 1st meeting with Mr Banwell that my arms would be safe in his hands. He excels in making you feel totally at ease and has a caring and professional manner.His clinic at the McIndoe Surgical Centre is staffed by equally superb staff who treated me in the same manner, all my worries were listened to at length and by the time my op morning arrived my main emotion was that of excitement and looking ahead to the outcome. Mr Banwell will always be a significant person in my life.