Considering Revision Rhinoplasty

Hi all! I'm strongly considering getting a...

Hi all! I'm strongly considering getting a revision rhinoplasty and would love to hear any advice/suggestions you may have. I had a rhinoplasty done at age 27 in February 2015 with a doctor in the southeast. I was born with a very Italian nose, and at the time, I wanted a VERY conservative change. I believe my doctor listened to, and mostly did, what I wanted, but I don't think it was enough.

It's almost 2 years later, and I'm still unhappy with how my nose looks. It's not terrible, but it's still long and I think the tip is too droopy. Again, I told my first surgeon to only make slight changes (which he did), but I don't think it was enough. I was very clear that I did *not* want an upturned, ski-jump nose, so he made the tip more rounded. However, I feel like it is droopy now.

I am looking for revision experts on the east coast. So far, I had a consultation with Dr. Kassir and I really liked what he had to say. I am looking for someone to shorten the nose, and turn the tip slightly upwards.

If anyone has any recommendations about revision rhinoplasty experts on the east coast, or if you have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it! Thanks :)