56 Yrs Old - New York, NY

Lipoma Removal – Great plastic surgeon. I had a...

Lipoma Removal – Great plastic surgeon.
I had a lipoma on my right arm for several years, probably more than I want to admit to. It just kept growing in size. One doctor told me he could remove it but it would leave me with a big scar across my elbow so I didn’t want that. I started wearing long sleeves more and more of the time so people wouldn’t ask me about it or even look at it.

Then I found Dr. Engler and his great reviews. He was so nice and calm and comforting, and he said he could take the whole thing out through two little incisions, that he could do it under local anesthesia and that I’d barely feel a thing.

And he was right. The procedure was basically painless (the first few injections were a little uncomfortable but then it was fine after that). He wrapped up my arm for a couple of days, then I came back and he took out the drain, and it’s been pain-free since. It’s been 4 weeks and all I have is two little incisions that you can hardly see. No pain, no lumps or growths and nobody says anything to me anymore.

He’s great, his office staff is wonderful and the office is well run. What else could you want?
New York Plastic Surgeon