Juvederm and Botox for Bell's Palsy Damage - Eagan, MN

I had Bell's Palsy almost 3 years ago and have...

I had Bell's Palsy almost 3 years ago and have residual nerve problems on one side of my face; especially how the mouth and eye related. I was so excited when I found Dr. Griffin when I was doing a frantic internet search one day looking from relief for my chronic eye/mouth problem (move my mouth and my eye contracts; eye continually sore and heavy). Dr. Griffin took a lot of time with me and listened to all my concerns. He also offered suggestions for overall improvement to my appearance which I appreciated! His wonderful nurse documented everything. We covered a lot of issues and he offered treatment suggestions and, most of all, hope. He injected Botox in specific areas, which saw wonderful improvements... both from the Bell'S Palsy damage and wrinkles. :) I later went back for some under eye filler that he recommended for cosmetic improvement. The improvement was immediate! I've had deep dark circles and bags my entire life (mom said it was my allergies). This is the first time I've seen myself without that hollow under my eye! I love it. Upon walking out of the doctor's office I noticed a lightness to my eye; it felt close to "normal"... as close as it's felt since the Bell's Palsy anyway. The only way I can describe it is a relief from the "pressure" I had felt for the last nearly 3 years. I couldn't believe it. I was on my way to the parking lot when I went back in to share the results with the nurse. Unreal! I am so grateful I've found Dr. Griffin! I will continue to use and recommend him highly!
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon