lauriecanzio

22 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

E

Happy Patient Dance over here!!! After having three children (one being a twin pregnancy) and years of working out I decided it was time to treat myself to a mommy make over at 34 years old. I was referred to Dr. DeLange from a previous patient of his based on her results and feedback. I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift and my results are unbelievable. Its been a little over a month (day 44) since my surgery and to my surprise I had/have very little discomfort from day of of surgery. I was surprised how quickly i bounced back to my daily life but most blown away about how amazing/tight my body looked. My final results are beyond what I could have hoped for and I am not even fully healed. Dr. Delange and his entire staff (Devon, Lauren, Lacey, and Kelsey ) were all professional, genuine and caring from the minute you walked in. They treat you like family and Dr. DeLange's bedside manner sealed the deal. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is truly a medical artist... I can't stop starring in the mirror. Thank you, Dr. Delange and staff!